How To Recover Deleted Data From Computer,Pendrive Or Memory Cards




Sometimes we face a difficult situation when we accidentally deleted our data from computer,memory cards or pen drives and want to get it back.Many times we are lucky to get back our deleted data from recycle bin but what if the deleted data also not found in recycle bin.





There are lots of freeware and as well as shareware software available in market that claims to recover deleted data from PC, pen drive or even memory cards..Some of them works great and remaining are just scraps.
so today we will concentrate on free data recovery software which actually recovers deleted data from pc.

So First of all how data recovery software works..?
When we delete a file on our computer the first place it goes is to the recycle bin. Emptying the recycle bin doesn’t actually remove it instead of, it only delete a link between our computer file system to deleted file and designates the space that file is using as free space for future use.So,until a new file overwrites that space the original file is present on your hard disk. So The data recovery software only rebuilt the links between deleted data to our computer file system.
  • Recover Deleted Data using Recuva: I put recuva at top of the list because its my favorite one.Its a handy simple data recovery software by which we can recover deleted files from our PC, pen drives,memory cards and so on.
    Download your free copy of recuva from here
    To recover files  Run the software and select which type of files you want to recover and select particular drive or location and allow it to scan.After scanning it will give you a option to recover all files or selected files from your deleted location.
  • Recover Delete Data using PC Inspector File Recovery: PC Inspector File Recovery is also a great software built to recover data from FAT and NTFS file systems.Working of PC Inspector File Recovery and Recuva Is almost same.they both scan for deleted data and give us a option to recover them.
    Download PC File Recovery from here
  • Recover Deleted Data using Pandora Recovery: The user interface of Pandora Recovery is about as straightforward.It Supports three kinds of searching modes Browse, Search, and Deep Scan and each has its own description so that you'll know which to choose.
    you can download free copy of this software from here
  • Recover Deleted Data using EASEUS: EASEUS is also a Free file recovery software to recover 1 GB files free of charge.It recovers files from formatted partitions with original file names and storage paths.It can also able to Recover files from Linux file system partition under Windows.
    To download EASEUS data Recovery Wizard Click here
  • Recover Deleted Data using Undelete Plus: Undelete plus is also a good file recovery softwareworks on Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 operating systems.This small software supports all Windows file systems for hard drives and floppy drives including FAT12/16/32,NTFS/NTFS5.
    Download undelete plus from here
.

We tried our best to enlist some of the great data recovery software..So what you think which is the best one among these...
Please leave your valuable comments.. :)

{ 26 comments... read them below or add one }

kunal said...

wil dis work for pen drive ,,????????

AmanTWL said...

offcourse mate..this will work for any kind of storage media.. :)

Usman Asad said...

hello dude how to delete a folder if it is not deleting..???

Aman Verma said...

Open Dos Prompt...
then

Open Task manager and end process named "explorer.exe"


Then Delete desired non-deletable folder with dos..


Then Press CTRL+ALT+DEL

and click on new process

a run window will open type "explorer.exe" without quotes in it..

and press enter..


and You are done.. :)




keep visiting..

AbbeiClark said...

Data loss can be triggered by many reasons from viruses to tangible problems of hard disks. It is advisable to everyone to keep a backup of data, which most people underestimate. Yes, when selecting a software, get a branded one. Finally, your write up was great and informative. Thanks.
external hard drive recovery

Bert Leen said...

I read this article it is nice article post written by you, but i have give one more option for that 'how can recover data from hard drive, pen-drive and memory card. Use Kernel for windows data recovery software to recover deleted data files from your computer system.

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The
text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The style and design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
Kudos

Also visit my web-site; password hacking

Anonymous said...

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to
know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

Feel free to visit my webpage; password finder

Anonymous said...

This is my first time visit at here and i am in fact impressed to read all at single place.


my web blog - How to get free Minecraft

Anonymous said...

I read this article completely regarding the comparison of hottest and preceding technologies,
it's remarkable article.

Check out my page :: Free Playstation Network Codes

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that
it is really informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Numerous people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


Feel free to surf to my website - minecraft beta

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites?
I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love
to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would appreciate your work. If you are even
remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.

my web site :: passwords

Anonymous said...

If you are going for best contents like I do, just pay a quick visit this web page every day as it
provides feature contents, thanks

Here is my web page - hair loss

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now
each time a comment is added I get three e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Bless you!

my homepage :: sharecash downloader 2012

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This article couldn't be written much better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this information to him. Pretty sure he's going to have a good read.
Thank you for sharing!

My page; sharecash downloader

Anonymous said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will make certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back someday. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

Here is my blog post - acoustic guitar a chord

Anonymous said...

As the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very rapidly it will
be renowned, due to its feature contents.

my weblog ... semenax

Anonymous said...

Hi there, all the time i used to check webpage posts here early in the morning, because i like to learn more
and more.

Visit my web page :: tizdental.com

Anonymous said...

I have read so many content on the topic of the blogger lovers however this article is really a
pleasant piece of writing, keep it up.

Feel free to visit my page: Sytropin Genf20

Anonymous said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site.
I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade content by you later on as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own website now ;)

Feel free to surf to my site; virility Ex

Anonymous said...

Wonderful goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff prior to
and you're simply too excellent. I actually like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you're stating and the best way during which you say it.
You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it smart. I can't wait to learn far more from
you. This is really a wonderful site.

Feel free to visit my site ... xtreme no

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours today,
but I never discovered any interesting article like yours.
It is lovely value sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and
bloggers made good content as you did, the web shall be
a lot more helpful than ever before.

my site - giftcode

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from our argument made at this place.

My blog: http://www.expertknit.com/

Anonymous said...

What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious know-how regarding unexpected feelings.


Look at my blog; Dragonvale Cheats

Robert Johnson said...

I would be happy to share this application to recover data from corrupt, deleted or formatted drive.
http://www.recoverydeletedfiles.com

Wayan Putu Sujane said...

Thanks for info.. Putuberbagi

Post a Comment