List of Top Common Pendrive Problems And Thier Solutions




Pendrive Is The Best Medium To Carry Data From One Place To Another...Now a days Almost Each And Every Computer User uses Pendrive as A Secondary data Storage Device...After All Pendrive is A best Alternative To Cd/dvd Like Permanent Storage Media.Apart From This They Are Small,Fast,And Have Thousands Of More Capacity Of Data Storage Then Cd/Dvd's.
Pendrives are More Durable and More Reliable Then Other Storage Media Because They Don't Contain Moving Parts..



http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/list-of-top-common-pendrive-problems.html






Offcourse they Are Reliable But Not So Much At All..
The Reason Behind is That They Store Data As A Digital Charge.More Over Sometimes They Give Us A unknown Error That Is Not So Much Easy To Fix..
But There are Lots Of Ways By Which We Can Able To Re-use Our Corrupted Or Buggy Pendrive.. :)


I Have Compiled A List Of Common Pendrive Problems And Thier Solutions..Hope You Like.. :)

So Lets Start..

{ 26 comments... read them below or add one }

Abdul Karim Mbazira said...

How about resizing the pen drive capacity to its original size coz each time u format, it reduces the capacity

Aman Verma said...

that is a good Question Abdul..i will try to add its solution in list..

Rishbah said...

first format the pendrive in FAT32 and then in NTFS.. Hope this will solve the prob.

jon said...

pendrive heating up issue

AmanTWL said...

all storage media heats up at the time of reading or writing data..some heating doesn't matter..but if pen drive is overheating then its because of hardware component quality of a pen drive is low...we can solve this only by replacing existing pen drive with a new one..

Sam said...

When i plug my pen drive to my computer it shows a window to format the
pen drive when i try to format it it shows it is write protected and
when i try to open the pen drive it shows the window for 2 sec and after
that it closed automatically and the pen drive is also diapers from my
computer

it Shows Bitlocker status: Not encryptable

Aman Verma said...

have you tried the method to format write protected pendrives..if not
then try it from here
techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/remove-write-protection-on-pendrive-or.html

bernardo said...

my pendrive, does not acept to save any information even acepting to formate.

Aman Verma said...

i think its write protected...you can remove write protection..as i mentioned in above tutorial..

SURESH said...

MY PENDRIVE BECOME VERY HEAT AND ALSO MY SYSTEM DSN'T DETECT DRIVE...PLEASE HELP ME

Raj said...

when i connect a pen drive in my pc i can print easily through the network printer connected to my pc but other networked computer cant print through the same. Why is it happening and what can be done?? Plz help...

dev said...

my pendrive works but only problem is i cant copy anything into it...
after copying some of the data it shows d error "path is too deep to copy"

juhi said...

friend my pendrive got virus,

with which it has hidden half partation

i can acess only my half partation that to write protected

again virus go to connected computer

and if we insert another pendrive again same with that

i tried all formating trick
but not successful

my pendrive 32gb - acessable 10gb write protected

help me yaar

ajay misri said...

My pendrive corrupts the data when files are copied on to it. giving 0000000 like folder names with no data in it...

skm said...

on insertng the pen drive it is continuously getting connected and disconnected frequently, its icon appears and disappears frequently

pratibha said...

when inserted it shows a shortcut of the pendrve itself and no files will be there in the endrive.Double clicking on the file it shows some error rundill error.please help

Ceazer said...

After transferring data in the pendrive it becomes a shortcut...I thought it was a virus but antivirus shows no threat. How can i get rid of it?

ram said...

how about formatting a raw pendrive?

omkar pawar said...

delicate pen drives get damaged easily

Mr said...

download shortcut remover.exe and follow the instructions.

Mohan said...

Sandisk 32 GB pendrive... Heats up after nearly 15 mins of use... then not detected for another 6 hours by any system. Apart from that everything's fine.

ayub said...

when i insert my pen drive, the message displayed is "the folder is empty" but on checking the properties 132 files are displayed. how can i make those file reappear ? please help.

Teejay said...

I'm using Cruzer Blade 4GB , it worked well but one day when I inserted in my laptop it tells me for format (forcibly) the drive before using it. I can't open any files. I tried to troubleshoot and check errors but failed. I even tried to repair in cmd still not working. Help please...

sandeep said...

when i open my pen drive dialog shown insert disc

Joseph Nortey said...

I inserted my TOSHIBA 8GB Trans memory Pen drive and it took about 40 minutes for the icon to show in My Computer. I clicked on the icon and Windows prompts that, it can't access the drive. I right clicked on the Removable drive icon and tried to fix errors on but still Windows says, it can"t access the drive. Meanwhile, I can see the icon in My Computer. Any Help out there? Thanks in advance.

Clare said...

my pendrive is 8GB Toshiba.. when I insert it into my laptop, it ask me to format the pendrive before I open it. after formatting, my pendrive storage becomes 4MB.. please help me..

Post a Comment